Rome Setlist

No new songs, no mirrorball at guitar-solo and no catwalk left and right of the stage

Intro (Cosmos Rocks)
Surfs Up...Schools Out
Tie Your Mother Down
Fat Bottomed Girls
Another One Bites The Dust
I Want It All
I Want To Break Free
C-lebrity
Seagull
Love Of My Life
'39
Bass Solo incl Under Pressure/Another One Bites The Dust
Drum Solo
I'm In Love With My Car
Say It's Not True
Bad Company
Feel Like Making Love
Guitar Solo
Bijou
Last Horizon
Crazy Little Thing Called Love
A Kind Of Magic
The Show Must Go On
Radio GAGA
Bohemian Rhapsody
Encores:
Cosmos Rockin'
All Right Now
We Will Rock You
We Are The Champions
God Save The Queen

141 Minutes

2 comments:

Alina said...

Hey Thomas.

I just found your pretty site and I'm impressed. I've hardly ever seen such a collection of information that doesn't come directly from Brian, Roger or Paul.

Quite good job!

Alina

Thomas Zeidler said...

thanks
t