Moscow 2 setlist

Warboys makes its live-premiere and replaces Shooting Star.

C-lebrity is played very early in the set, whilst A Kind Of Magic moves back till after Guitar-Solo-Parts. The Show Must Go On was played as 2nd encore.

During Cosmos rockin they sang "we got moscow rockin'"
The eye and the Freddie-images are back during Bijou/Last Horizon-visuals


Intro (Cosmos Rocks)
One Vision
Tie Your Mother Down
Fat Bottomed Girls
Another One Bites The Dust
Hammer To Fall
I Want It All
I Want To Break Free
C-lebrity
Seagull
Love Of My Life
'39
Bass Solo incl Under Pressure/Another One Bites The Dust
Drum Solo
I'm In Love With My Car
Say It's Not True
Bad Company
Wishing Well
Warboys
Guitar Solo
Bijou
Last Horizon inkl heavy Guitar Solo Parts
A Kind Of Magic
Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Feel Like Making Love
Radio GAGA
Bohemian Rhapsody
Encores:
Cosmos Rockin'
The Show Must Go On
All Right Now
We Will Rock You
We Are The Champions
God Save The Queen

146 minutes

No comments: