Kharkov

Intro (Cosmos rocks)
One vision
Tie your mother down
The show must go on
Fat bottomed girls
Another one bites the dust
Hammer to fall
I want it all
I want to break free
A kind of magic
Seagull (Paul solo)
Love of my life (brian solo)
'39 (brian & roger then all but paul on b-stage )
Roger electric bass solo on b-stage incl Under pressure/another one bites the dust
Roger solo on b-stage (during the solo the drum kit got build up - very exciting)
I'm in love with my car
Say it's not true (roger, brain & paul version) still on b-stage
Wishing well
Shooting star
Bad company
Brian guitar solo
Bijou (freddie on vocals)
Last horizon
Crazy little thing called love
C-lebrity
Feel like making love
Radio gaga (paul on vocals)
Bohemian rhapsody (freddie on vocals 1. Part)

Encores:
Cosmos rockin'
All right now

No comments: